If you work in an industry that requires the moving of heavy materials or equipment, then you probably know firsthand the value that a functioning forklift offers. Forklifts have a clear application in a variety of workplaces across Australia’s diverse mix of industries — commercial, industrial, mining, agriculture, freight transportation and warehousing.
At Forklift Finder Services, we specialise in sourcing forklifts for hire, plus we sell new and quality used forklift machinery from leading manufacturers like Komatsu, Toyota and Caterpillar. We help clients determine which product is best suited to the job and offer advice on renting, buying new or purchasing a pre-owned forklift.
With our experience and know-how we offer a few tips here on the reasons why you might consider renting versus buying a new or refurbished forklift.
12 Reasons To Rent A Forklift
1. You have the opportunity to rent before buying a vehicle to assess its suitability to your requirements.
2. Manufacturers produce forklifts tailored to specific industries and all-purpose models too. So it can be prudent to rent forklifts to get feedback from your team as to which manufacturer, make and model is preferred.
3. The flexibility of short or long hire gives a business options.
4. Renting doesn’t require large cash outlays. If your Return-on-Investment calculations are not favourable then renting is a perfect alternative.
5. Tax treatment – renting is an operating cost rather than an asset purchase
6. Use it and return it – no worries about where to house the forklift in-between jobs or outlay annual vehicle insurance fees.
7. No maintenance costs, as this is the responsibility of the hiring party.
8. You get to rent the latest models to take advantage of technology and automation.
9. You can focus on specific projects in context to operator training and OHS compliance.
10. Time saving easy ordering and return process.
11. Keep your business operating when your owned vehicle is out for repair.
12. No hassles. Quick phone call away for dedicated customer care when you need help.
When it makes sense to buy a new or quality used forklift
If your operation is considering a forklift capital asset purchase then we encourage you to talk with the team at Forklift Finder Service to discuss your specific workplace environment. We can guarantee that there is a new or used forklift with suitable functionality for any warehouse, small yard to heavy-duty rough terrain.
5 Reasons To Buy A Forklift
1. Staff productivity will increase as a result of using forklift vehicles to move stock.
2. Workplace safety is optimised as forklifts do the heavy lifting.
3. Warehouse space can be fully utilised with a combination or racking, stacking and forklift operations.
4. Your primary line of business calls for forklift vehicles as an asset supporting your daily operations from mining to rail transportation.
5. The capital outlay for a new or used forklift has a proven Return-on-Investment.
You need not waste time guessing which forklift is best for your business. We can quickly help with the business effort of calculating your best approach to rent versus buying a forklift. Reach your decision with the knowledge that you have the best product at the right price. Contact us today to discuss your options.